Why become an ACORN member?
We believe x, and this is how we’ll get there.
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
Central to our work is the principle of power in numbers. Through organised collective action we can achieve more than we can alone.
By joining ACORN, you become part of our movement. The more people we have, the bigger the demands we can make.
For a fairer world, each of us have the responsibility to do what we can to get us there.
ACORN is a vehicle for change that everyone can contribute to, whether it is knocking on doors, taking part in a collective action, or simply making a regular financial contribution – every action helps.
While social and economic justice is our guiding mission, ACORN is more than just the bottom line.
When we knock on doors, take collective action and win together, the fabric of our communities is strengthened.
How much are your membership rates?
ACORN membership contributions are based on your income:
- You earn £8 per hour = £8/ month membership
- You earn £10 per hour = £10/ month membership
- You earn £12 per hour = £12/ month membership
- You earn £15 per hour = £15/ month membership
- Unwaged = £3/ month membership
- Part time worker = £5 per month membership
- High earner 1 = £18/ month membership
- High earner 2 = £20/ month membership
- High earner 3 = £25/ month membership
How do you collect payments?
If you sign-up online it will be via Direct Debit. Our payments are handled by our payment processor GoCardless.
How long is the commitment?
ACORN membership is not like a phone contract – you can cancel whenever you like via your bank or through GoCardless if you sign up by DirectDebit.